NICE has brought its artificial intelligence (AI) technologies to the heart of the contact centre, with the addition of Enlighten AI to the NICE Satmetrix Voice of the Customer.
According to the company, the AI is able to help contact centre agents identify at-risk customers and turn them into ‘loyal net promoters' through the automated deployment of real-time, hyper-personalised surveys that are contextual and conversational.
According to NICE, consumer habits within digital environments are creating more demand for contact centres. Consumers will engage contact centre services for everything from research to purchases, as well as post-purchase enquiries and renewal.
The company also points to a recent NICE survey, which showed that 92% of contact centre decision makers have noticed increased interaction volumes. Further 84% of consumers are likely to switch brands after one poor customer experience.
Aberdeen vice president and principal analyst Omer Minkara says that organisations typically learn what causes customer churn only after they lose their clients.
“Modern contact centres don't need to pay such a high price of frustrating or losing their clientele. Contact centres using AI capabilities achieve 2.3 times greater improvement in first contact resolution rates, 3.5 times greater annual increase in customer satisfaction rates, and an 11.5 times greater annual improvement (decrease) in service costs.
NICE aims to Bring Enlighten AI to Satmetrix Voice of the Customer to help organisations provide impactful customer experiences that improve satisfaction and customer loyalty, and to reduce churn.
NICE workforce and customer experience group president Barry Cooper explains, “As part of a holistic Voice of the Customer program, Enlighten AI Feedback identifies customer experience blind spots and enables organisational agility to close the loop. With that, it delivers what customers want and expect: informed conversations that are frictionless, hyper-personalised – and help resolve their problems.
Enlighten AI with NICE Satmetrix Voice of the customer:
- Listens to and interprets 100per cent of interactions to transform subjective behaviours into objective insights without bias, using no human effort.
- Eliminates the need for human listening to understand agent performance and identify customer churn threats while providing more precise information.
- Based on the context of the interaction, deploys real-time hyper-personalised, contextual, conversational surveys that expand closed loop efforts to improve customer satisfaction and increase lifetime value.
- Uses pre-trained models that drive proactive, predictive, and prescriptive action to improve the operational efficiency of closed loop efforts at scale.
- Accelerates agile actions to resolve customer issues and prevent churn.