Video: 10 Minute IT Jams – Who is ThousandEyes?
Techday recently launched a new series of video shorts called 10 Minute IT Jams, which provide sharp, to-the-point insights into emerging and established technology companies that operate right here in the Asia-Pacific region.
In this interview, we speak with ThousandEyes principal solutions analyst Mike Hicks. ThousandEyes is a network intelligence company headquartered in the United States, and operates worldwide. Cisco recently announced plans to acquire ThousandEyes.
In this video, Mike covers:
- Key facts about ThousandEyes, as well as its key products and offerings - you can also find out more here.
- Why Cisco announced its intent to acquire ThousandEyes
- Why it's important to have visibility across the cloud and internet
- What people, resources and infrastructure ThousandEyes provides the A/NZ market
- How you can contact Mike Hicks and the ThousandEyes team.
Watch the video below.